New Student Registration 2018-19 ONLY
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS EASY!!!
- Click here to start
- Input all information required
- Print receipt of completion
- Present documents for verification at school site on designated day during week of March 19th.
If you need internet access, please contact your school site for information on computer availability.
información en español
To be eligible to register for Kindergarten, students must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2018.
To be eligible to register for Transitional Kindergarten, students must be 5 years old between September 2-December 2, 2018.
Upon completion of online registration, the parent or legal guardian will need to visit their school site to provide documentation for verification and completion of the registration process. You must have a valid address within the boundaries of Sanger Unified to register. Documents needed for verification include:
- Proof of residency (utility bill, etc.)
- Birth certificate, baptismal records, or statement of attending physician must be presented to verify age of child.
- Completed physical exam dated after March 1, 2017. An appointment for an exam will NOT be accepted.
- Written evidence of up-to-date immunizations for: Polio, MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), DTP (Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis), Hepatitis B (3 shots over a 6-month period) and Varicella (chickenpox) for more detailed information click here.
- Documentation of either TB Testing or TB Risk Assessment completed within 18 months prior to initial entry to Sanger Unified School District.
- Oral health assessment within the last 12 months (submit prior to K completion).
- AB 277 Alert: Personal belief immunization waivers are no longer accepted.